Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 August 2014

Tartan and Turtle Neck













Top- Republic
Jumpsuit- Boohoo
Shoes- RiverIsland 
Necklace- stolen from my mum

Hello there, 
I'VE FINALLY GOT AN OUTFIT POST! WOOOO. I know it's still technically summer, but in England it's not exactly 'hot' anymore, so i can get away with this slightly more autumnal choice. I absolutely adore this outfit, it's so easy and comfortable but it still looks like I've made an effort.    

 I love the colour of the pattern, i think the navy and green just looks gorgeous.

 



 So after i took all these pictures, i realised i'd forgotten to put my lipstick on (welldone Remi) so i put it on and took a few more pictures to just show you what it looks like. Personally, i think it makes a big different to this outfit; the deep intense purple give a grungey feel, which i laaaarve.

I didn't want to add much jewelry to this outfit as i thought it was statement enough, but i love how delicate and cute this necklace is and its a nice contrast to the dark, boyish? type of outfit (i don't know where i was going with that explanation but you get my drift, right?).


I love the boots with this outfit, i haven't worn them in so long, but i feel like these big chunky boots make this outfit. 

So that's today's outfit, I've got a few more posts lined up for the next week or so... My posts always have such an abrupt ending but i never know how to finish haha, so sorry...

Remi x 

No comments:

Post a Comment