Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 13 August 2014

CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Foundation Review




Hello, 
So, this is my first beauty post; it's a review on my all time favorite foundation. I've had this foundation for about 4 months now, and i feel like that's enough time to be able to give a good review on it. 



This foundation is definitely high coverage and so I stuck to wearing it on nights out and special events etc. however, I changed the way i applied it by dotting it lightly over my face and then blending, in circular motions; this left a really light coverage, airbrushed finish. This then allowed me to be able to wear it whenever i wear makeup, which is fabulous. This foundation has spf 10 which is always a plus and my shade is 30 Biege which is a much better colour match than my mac foundation. 

The finish of this foundation is an odd one; when first applied it's semi matte, however after i've had a glance in a mirror throughout the day it becomes more of a dewy satin finish (of which i adore so very much). The reason why i bought this foundation was because the my mac studio fix broke me out and left my face looking really oily, this foundation literally does the opposite! 

Despite my love for this foundation, i would say it's probably best suited for oilier skin types as when i get the odd dry patch it does tend to cling to did due to it being pretty matte. Additionally, this foundation smells divine! It has an amazing peachy scent which i literally could sit and smell all day; if that's not an incentive to buy a product i don't know what is! But overall i adore this foundation as you can definitely work with it to be able to get your desired finish, making so its definitely versatile; you can wear it day or night, without looking 'too much' or not enough. 

If i had to give this a rating i would say 4/5, just because i haven't tried out loads of foundations and so i may find one better, but i still love this one sooooo much! Anyway, i hope you've enjoyed this post; let me know your comments. 

Rem x x








No comments:

Post a Comment