Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Hello Strangers..

Hello,
So, yeah its been awhile. I stopped posting through my exams, after two months of being stressed to the max, (let's just say I left doing work until the last minute, regrets) I gave myself a few weeks to re-cooperate and then I had a crazy July going on two holidays, a music festival, and various of fabulous things (basically had the best summer ever) so I literally didn't have the time to blog. But, don't fear; i'm back. 

In addition, I've been reflecting over my previous posts; quite frankly, they were awful and so I had no choice but to delete them all because I was not happy with the world being able to access them. I'm basically starting from fresh with this blog and I hope it will be for the best. Furthermore, I've decided i'm going to start doing beauty blogging as well as fashion, as I've been getting more into makeup recently and it's alot easier to take pictures of products rather than taking pictures of yourself in clothes (i hate taking pictures of myself).

So yeah, I think that's all I have to say, other than sorry for abandoning my blog for such a large period of time; but i'm so excited to get back into doing what i love. 
Adios my dears,
Rém x  

No comments:

Post a Comment