Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 28 August 2014

Shoes are a girls bestfriend


Forget diamonds, it's shoes that makes me happy. I was trying to take pictures for an outfit post but it was just not working so i thought i would do something a little different. I received a delivery today and i'm completely in love with what i got; so i thought i would do a post about them instead of a outfit of the day where i look like a drowned rat. (i'm sure you'll appreciate this decision).


So these were not actually in the delivery, but i bought these the other day. I'm starting sixth form in September and that means i no longer wear a uniform, wooo! I'm moving to a different school to attend sixth form (scary) and the dress code is casual; which is a win win for me. Most schools dress code are office wear so i'm very lucky to be able to wear comfy clothes and so i'm going to be taking full advantage of it: hence the new converses. Surprisingly, considering comfort is always my first priority i only own one pair of converses (comfiest shoes existing) so i thought it was only far to get my self another pair. These shoes are super versatile; it can dress up or down any outfit.

Is it possible to be in love with a material object? I think so. Just imagine these with a pair of super skinny jeans, an over sized shirt with a boyfriend blazer ( you see why i love them now? thought so) I was so reluctant to get a pair of these boots because i thought they would be so uncomfortable but they're really not. These will be perfect for school in September; a super simple outfit will be completely transformed with these shoes. 

Hold up, look at these bad boys! These are just the coolest shoes i've ever seen. these are absolutely gorgeous and surprisingly comfy. Can't wait to style these up because there's just something so exciting about them. 
Boots- LaModa
Loafers- LaModa
Converses- tReds

so this was a slightly different post, not quite a haul but it was a post, which is better then nothing right? You will no doubt see these items in outfit posts in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment